Graco’s Radial Piston Air Motor Driven Agitators prove that you can achieve high efficiency while still being easy to use, reliable and cost-effective. Built for low to medium speed/viscosity paint agitation applications, these agitators use less compressed air, make less noise and provide higher torque than comparable rotary vane air motors.
Radial piston air motors consume 30 to 50 percent less air than rotary vane motors. Plus, manufacturers with modest budgets can easily upgrade to radial piston agitators, which run the most efficiently at low to medium speeds. They are ideal for wood (top coat, primer) and general finishing applications.
- Reduce operating costs – Radial Piston Air Driven Motor Agitators save you money by decreasing the amount of compressed air you need to generate.
- Minimal maintenance – No air line lubrication or special tools are required.
- Proven Reliability – Lab tested for over 1 billion revolutions, field tested for up to one year.
- IPK Compatible – Compatible with Graco’s Intelligent Paint Kitchen (IPK) pneumatic solution for agitation speed and monitoring control. Also compatible with DataTrack for speed monitoring and over-speed alert.
- Simple Installation – Light weight and compact for quick, easy installation and handling. Drop-in replacement for comparable rotary vane air motor can be done in a matter of minutes.
Radial Piston Air Motor Driven Agitators are available in 16 different assemblies. Graco also offers a variety of Air Motor Kits for easy rotary vane motor replacement and agitator conversion.