Introducing our latest innovation — Binks® premium elevator systems — providing a plug ‘n’ play elevator system configured to work out of the box, saving installation and assembly time.
The Binks® premium elevator systems are fully configurable, and assembled to your specifications, to meet the demands of any production installation. They utilize the Binks® range of pumps and agitators to offer the best fluid handling delivery system, and include a host of operator and safety features. All Binks® elevators feature an anti-twist mechanism, and sturdy construction and they are designed for use with both solvent- and water-based materials.
They come with various hose management options (cable carrier, flexible conduit and coiled hoses), and lids contain cutouts and inspection hatches. The elevators are Machinery- and ATEX-approved for use in Zones 1 and 2.
- Smooth speed-controlled operation reduces “bouncing and movement”
- Reinforced drum lid supplied dependent on configuration
- Elevator, agitator and pump controls in one place
- Flush push buttons prevent accidental operation
- Controls can be configured either left- or right-hand
- All models feature an anti-twist mechanism, sturdy construction and are designed for use with both solvent-based and waterborne materials
- Air inlet manifold is included as standard to allow quick connect and pre-installed air connection of agitator and pump which is accessible from either left- or right-hand side of elevator shaft