Springer Industrial carries the Autoquip stainless steel mixing tanks in a range of standard sizes from 5 to 80 gallons. The tanks are built with high quality 304 stainless steel materials and available with a flat hinged lid.
Custom mixed tanks can be manufactured to fit your exact application requirements. Autoquip will design and provide a variety of stainless-steel tanks, customized in size and function to meet your production needs, including:
- Insulated tanks – Designed to maintain a product’s temperature.
- Jacketed tanks – Designed to transfer heat from hot-to-cold or cold-to-hot.
- Single-shell tanks – Designed to hold and transfer raw materials.
- Magnetic bottom tanks – Designed to agitate materials but not requiring a lid mounted agitator and shaft.
Mix Tank Standard Features:
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Sealed tanks available
- Removable and hinged lids – pouring Lip available
- Skirted or legs
- Top and bottom outlets
- Common diameters
- Lifting handles
- Dished bottom
- Tank sizes in gallons: 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 80
- Standard tanks have skirts with 1 access hole – additional holes/legs optional
Lid And Lid Clamp Configurations
- Hinged no pouring lip
- Hinged with pouring lip
- Domed with 4″ cap
- Standard flat lid coupling sizes*
- Top fluid outlet size: ¾” NPT
- Fluid return: ½” NPT
- Flame arrestor: 1” NPT
- Bottom outlet size: ¾” NPT
*Option available for 2” NPT coupling for level sensor
- Most configurations and sizes available
Request More Information